Monday, November 23, 2009

Blog Journal #8

WebQuest would be most beneficial if used with middle schoolers because they are more technology savvy than elementary leveled students. It allows them to look up words, for example we are teaching the students about poetry so maybe they could look up poetry terms, and add them to the Wikispace.

I could not find one particular lesson that I thought would be helpful from this website because I did not understand how to navigate the site. Everytime I searched for something, it would just give me books from Amazon.com with their prices and whatnot.

New things I've learned this week that will be useful in a classroom was MS excel's ability to create crossword puzzles and calculate grades. It's way easier than doing it by hand and not too confusing. I think teachers should use this in their classroom because it will save them so much time at the end of the year when they need a total calculation of their classes grades.

No comments:

Post a Comment